Sometimes the best service is helping you to serve yourself. That way, you can get what you want, when you want it. That’s what our Voice Banking® account service line is all about: providing immediate service on your schedule and anytime at your convenience.
1 (800) 436-5137
Voice Banking® allows around-the-clock account access from anywhere you’ve got a phone. By calling the number above, and providing your user ID and Personal Identification Number (PIN), you can hear current and available balances, account history information, checks/debits cleared, and other general inquiry information. There’s even transfer capability. It’s all fast and easy.
Getting Started with Voice Banking®
- Call 1 (800) 436-5137 from any touch-tone phone
- Following the Voice Banking® instructions, enter your User ID and PIN. Your User ID is your Social Security number
- For current users of Teller Direct banking, your PIN is the last 4 digits of your Social Security number – all NEW users will use the last 6 digits of their Social Security number – you will be prompted to change this during enrollment
- New users – customers who have never used our telephone banking system or new customers
- All new users must be set up in Voice Banking by one of our system administrators before you can complete enrollment – Call the bank at (336) 599-2137 to speak to an administrator.